DRILLS & BITS
CONCRETE DRILL SMALL ROTARY HAMMER
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on rotary hammer rentals in Hollister, San Jose and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- These small tools are perfect for light impact drilling into concrete, non-impact drilling into wood or metal surfaces, as well as chiseling concrete, masonry, and stone.
- Utilizing the three-position selector switch the operator can quickly change from the drill-mode, hammer-drill mode, and the hammer-only mode depending on the application.
- These tools utilize SDS-Plus (SDS+) bits
- Rental rate does not include bits, we do have a selection of bits designed to drill into concrete for sale.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- BIT, SDS PLUS CARBIDE 1/4"
- BIT, SDS PLUS CARBIDE 5/16"
- BIT, SDS PLUS CARBIDE 3/8"
- BIT, SDS PLUS CARBIDE 1/2"
- BIT, SDS PLUS CARBIDE 5/8"
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our concrete drill small rotary hammer rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.