LAWN & GARDEN - MOWER- TILLER & BRANCH CHIPPER
1.5 INCH BRANCH CHIPPER SHREDDER
Model: Maestro City
2 Hour: $41.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on garden shredder rentals in Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Morgan Hill and San Jose ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- For small branches only.
- Use the Maestro City Shredder to turn your garden clippings into compostable mulch. The Maestro City Shredder uses a chopping principle that slices and unravels the chips effectively. As a result, the grain structure of the chips are well suited to decomposition. Once chipping is complete you'll have a good, airy mixture with just the right moisture content. That's why chips from the Maestro City Shredder improve your composting system. Use the Maestro City Shredder to turn your unwanted green waste into a wonderful water saving composting mulch.
- Standard Features Eliet Maestro City Branch Chipper Shredder
- Engine: 5.5 Horse Power Briggs Vanguard
- Weight 139lbs.
- Collection Box Capacity: 16 Gallon
- Maximum Capacity: 1.5 inches (Eliet recommends that only 10% of the green waste processed by this machine is in the 1.5" range.)
- First tank of fuel included with rental
- Available from our Santa Cruz location only.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 1.5 inch branch chipper shredder rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.