LAWN & GARDEN - MOWER- TILLER & BRANCH CHIPPER
HAND LAWN ROLLER
Model: 18"X24" OS2
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on equipment and tool rentals in San Jose, Watsonville and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Capacity: 28 Gallons
- Weight When Full Of Water: 270 Pounds
- Once you have finished seeding, a lawn roller is the best way to make sure that all of the seeds make contact with the soil. Using a lawn roller after seeding can also speed up new seed growth.
- Additionally, rollers can also be used after sod has been installed. A lawn roller gets rid of air pockets and makes sure that the roots of the sod are in contact with the soil.
- Our 28-gallon lawn roller is great for small to medium-sized residential and commercial yards. Engineered to have round end caps. These lawn rollers will not leave ruts in your lawn during twists and turns. For maximum results that make tasks quick, and efficient, lawn rollers are an ideal tool to have.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our hand lawn roller rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.