250 LB TORQUE WRENCH
Manufacturer: Olsa Tools
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on equipment rentals or tool rental in Santa Cruz, Campbell and Salinas, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- 1/2" SPLIT BEAM FLAT BAR TORQUE WRENCH - This professional Split Beam Flat Bar Torque Wrench has a highly robust ratchet mechanism for clockwise direction ideal of industrial use, constructed with a range of 50-250 ft-lb. The Knob-type torque adjustment is faster and more energy-efficient; its toothed guard contains the lock function, which can prevent the setting from being changed accidentally.
- ACCURATE & HIGHLY RELIABLE - This split beam style torque wrench is accurate up to +/-4%. This 1/2" Split Beam Flat Bar has a loud click sound and splits at the joint when the desired torque value is achieved; avoiding to over-tightening and snapping the bolt. TPR cushion handle provides comfort, easy control, and oil-resistance.
- INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED - Meets ASME B107.300-2010 and DIN ISO 6789 standards. It's a no-brainer with the Olsa Tools Split Beam Flat Torque Wrench applied to both clockwise & counterclockwise directions for tightening. Torque measurement in a clockwise direction with a 15-degree flex head. And not only that! the torque setting for this split beam can be easily read through the window scale.
- PREMIUM UNBREAKABLE STEEL - Engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel, stay confident that your 1/2"" Flat Bar Torque Wrench will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs. Perfect mechanic tools set for the shop.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 250 lb torque wrench rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.