TRACTOR - LOADER - EXCAVATOR & TRENCHER
18.7 TON EXCAVATOR
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on Excavators and other earthmoving equipment rentals in San Jose, Hollister, Salinas, Greenfield, and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Doosan DX140LCR-5 with 42" Bucket
- Operating Weight: 37,412lbs
- Max Digging Depth 19' 7"
- Max Loading Height 23' 2"
- 42" Bucket Capacity Heaped .65 Cubic Yards
- Based on Maximum Suitable Material Density of 1,850lb/Cubic Yard
- Maximum Reach: 28' 5"
- Maximum Reach at Ground Level: 27' 11"
- Digging Force, Bucket: 21,471lbs
- Digging Force, Arm: 13,228lbs
- Ground Pressure 6.1lbs
- Transport Height 10' 3"
- Width 8' 5"
- Tail Swing Radius: 5'
- Tail Swing Overhang (Rear): -1.2'
- Tail Swing Overhang (Side): 9.1"
- Travel Speed (low): 1.74mph
- Travel Speed (high): 2.92mph
- Theoretical Gradeability: 70
- Available Bucket Size: 42"
- Diesel Fuel Capacity: 55.5 gallons
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Capacity: 5 gallons
- Rental rates do not include fuel, Delivery Fees May Apply.
- Smart digging means calling 811 before each job. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional excavator, one call to 811 gets your underground utility lines marked for FREE.
- Approved Credit Card Required for Deposit as well as Certificate of Insurance listing A Tool Shed,Inc. as Additional Insured and Loss Payee. COI requires minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence in General Liability Insurance and $250,000 on Inland Marine or Equipment Floater policy. TEMPORARY INSURANCE IN ONE WEEK INCREMENTS IS AVAILABLE THROUGH RENTAL SHIELD (877) 900-8729 OPTION 2.
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 18.7 ton excavator rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.