TRACTOR - LOADER - EXCAVATOR & TRENCHER
GARDEN TRACTOR with LOADER & SCRAPER BOX
Model: L2501HST & LA525
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on loader and garden tractors, and other earthmoving equipment rentals in Santa Cruz, San Jose and Morgan Hill, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Trailer & Tie Down Package Available At Special Rate When Rented With This Tractor.
- AVAILABLE ATTACHMENTS *
- 60" PTO driven Tiller Box
- 60" PTO driven Weed Mower
- Standard Features Kubota L2501HST includes Scrapper Box with Ripper Teeth
- Weight: 3,487 pounds
- 24.8 Horse Power
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gallons
- Front Bucket Lifting Capacity: 500 pounds
- Front Bucket Capacity: 8 Cubic Foot
- Maximum Lifting Height: 7' 10"
- Width w/bucket: 60"
- Rental rates do not include fuel, Delivery Fees May Apply.
- *Rental includes adjustable scrapper box with ripper teeth. There is an extra charge for renting a Tiller Box or Mower Attachment. This tractor is not for hillside or side slope use.
- TOWING REQUIREMENTS
- To safely tow this tractor, A Tool Shed requires a 1/2 ton full sized vehicle or larger. You must have a 2" receiver type hitch that is attached to the frame of the vehicle, in good condition, and rated at 7,000 lbs. or more.
- Approved Credit Card Required for Deposit.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- CAR & EQUIPMENT TRAILER 2 AXLE TILT BED
- TIE DOWN PACKAGE 2 BINDERS & 4 CHAINS
- LANDSCAPE TRACTOR MOWER ATTACHMENT
- LANDSCAPE TRACTOR TILLER ATTACHMENT
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our garden tractor with loader scraper box rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.