MATERIAL LIFT - HOIST & JACK
DRYWALL SHEETROCK LIFT
Manufacturer: Panel Lift
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on drywall lift rentals in San Jose, Campbell and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- The PANELLIFT Brand Drywall Lift Model 439 by Telpro Inc. is our Commercial duty model designed specifically for the rigors of the Rental Industry. It s patented multi-stage chain lift mechanism combined with the patented two-way overload protection system make the Model 439 the safest, longest lasting, most versatile drywall lift available to the rental industry and serious contractor.
- The chain drive technologies, used for years in our Professional Grade drywall lifts, are coupled with a manual winch and input torque limiter. The Model 439 will reach heights of 14 feet 5 inches and still load at the height of just 37 inches. This means that you will no longer need extensions to reach 95% of the lids.
- Maximum Reach: 14 5
- Lift Mechanism: Multi-Stage Chain with Integrated Input Torque Limiter
- Standard Loading Height: 37
- Load Capacity: 150 lbs.
- Sheet Size & Capacity: single drywall sheets up to 4 x 16
- Power Source: Manual
- Easy roll 6 casters
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our drywall sheetrock lift rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.