COMPACTION EQUIPMENT - ASPHALT ROLLER & TOOLS
48" VIBRATORY ROLLER
Manufacturer: Meridian Pacific
Model: BW 120 SL-5
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on ride on vibratory roller rentals in San Jose, Hollister and Santa Cruz, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Trailer & Tie Down Package Available At Special Rate When Rented With This Roller.
- Compacting base rock, asphalt and gravel.
- Standard Features Volvo Model DD25B
- Weight 5,776 lbs.
- Centrifugal down force 9,127 lbs.
- Theoretical Gradeability up to 30 %
- Fuel Capacity: 10.6 Gallons Diesel. Water Tank Capacity: 69 Gallons
- Bomag BW120 AD-4
- Weight 5,730 lbs.
- Centrifugal down force (each drum ) 6300/10,125 lbs.
- Theoretical,Gradeability up to 30 %
- Fuel Capacity: 10.6 Gallons Diesel. Water Tank Capacity: 58.1 Gallons
- Rental rates do not include fuel, Delivery Fees May Apply.
- TOWING REQUIREMENTS
- To safely tow this roller, A Tool Shed requires a 3/4 ton full sized vehicle or larger. You must have a 2" receiver type hitch that is attached to the frame of the vehicle, in good condition, and rated at 10,000 lbs. or more.
- Approved Credit Card Required for Deposit.
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
- CAR & EQUIPMENT TRAILER 2 AXLE TILT BED
- TIE DOWN PACKAGE 2 BINDERS & 4 CHAINS
- ASPHALT RAKE
- GLASSES, CLEAR SAFETY
- GLASSES, DARK SAFETY
- LEATHER GLOVES
- CLOTH LATEX COATED GLOVES (L)
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 48 inch vibratory roller rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.