CUTTERS - FLOORING - STEEL - HAND & ELECTRIC
5/8" CAP ELECTRIC REBAR CUTTER BENDER
Instructions: <Click Here>
- WE PAY THE SALES TAX ON RENTALS
- No Added Environmental Fees!
- When comparing prices on power rebar cutter bender rentals in Santa Cruz, Campbell and San Jose, ask about sales tax and environmental fees.
- Hitachi's VB16Y Portable Rebar Cutter and Bender offers jobsite simplicity, precision, and portability promising to dramatically reduce the cost of on-site rebar installation. Unlike other machines on the market, the VB16Y can both bend and cut rebar and is easily transportable.
- This tool can bend and cut up to 5/8-inch rebar (at a maximum angle of 180-degrees) with amazing ease. The variable speed trigger allows for uniform bending and slow speed operation. The reference marking on its bending plate provide easy position adjustment. Also, precision angle bends are preset and can be finished in just seconds. Uniformly bends up to No. 5 (5/8") Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
- Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds (cut: 3.1 seconds, bend: 5.1 seconds) for consistency
- With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made in a variety of angles
- Extremely low profile design (18.4"L x 8.5"H x 9.1"W), yet extremely stable
- 39.7 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
* Prices are subject to change. We do not charge sales tax on rental items. Equipment Protection Plan always optional but not included in these prices. Please note that all Monthly Rates are for 28 days with a maximum of 160 hours.
* Please call us with any questions about our 5/8 inch cap electric rebar cutter bender rentals in Salinas serving Monterey County & Monterey Bay Area.